[Cob] Cob Work party Sunday 29th-The Butt Out House

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 19:59:01 CDT 2009

The Composting Toilet and Cob Work Party
In
response to the decrease of available city water and higher water bills
we have three in a series of permaculture workshops designed to solve
the problem and make it the solution. Why to we flush drinkable water
down the drain and add nine chemicals to it and use up tons of energy
to process it? Now all you have to do is create a composting toilet
that can be used to fertilize your trees. The shape of this small
temple will look like a large butt where the cool scented breeze of
roses and flowers will flow through with ease. This demonstraition
toilet will be featured in the Mar Vista Green Garden Tour.
http://marvistagreengardenshowcase.blogspot.com/2009/03/3983-east-blvd.html
We
will also be hosting a weekend of playing in the garden starting on
Friday April 24th where we will give you a campsite on the mulch under
the avocado trees. Workshop attendees will be fed for helping us
complete our eco-wonderland.

link:
http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=60408379242&view=user#/photo.php?pid=30188596&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=60408379242&aid=-1&id=1200454946&oid=60408379242

How: $20 (30 people max.)
When: 9:00 - 5:00 Sunday March 29
Where: 3983 East Blvd Mar Vista, CA 90066 Water Woman Gardens
What:Building a cob composting butthouse
Who: Ray Cirino cob teacher, artist and inventor (google me or check out youtube)
Why: Save money on
 water, learn cob, turning waste into food, have big laughs about a big butt and building a living roof.