[Cob] small house plans

Jennifer Neil jen at shoreham.net
Wed Apr 1 21:14:43 CDT 2009

Hi!

My husband and I are in the early stages of designing our home. We
plan to build a straw bale/cob hybrid rounded structure--we're
thinking 500-700 "round feet". Would anyone be willing to share floor
plan ideas with us? Or suggest a good resource for this? We are
interested to know what spaces you created and what suggestions you
may have for the types, sizes and placement of the spaces based on
your experience designing, and then living in your home.

Thank you in advance,

Jen
Addison County, VT