[Cob] Thermal attic/PET offgassing?

Shody Ryon qi4u at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 14:08:21 CDT 2009

I am rushing of too work, there is a big difference between polyethylene and vinyl.
The bottles would need to be out of sunlight and in the dark. Other containers would work besides plastic, glass for instance, I think, but we could ask Laren or anyone else too.
One of the early designs has an open to the sky "pool" on the roof.
Shody