[Cob] Cobhouse design

Mia Hessel tinkasbonus at yahoo.dk
Tue Apr 7 07:35:55 CDT 2009

Just to get back on track, I have a question: What is the perfect size for your dream cobhouse (square meters, for one person or more)?
What are the essential functions you want the house to perform, and what does this mean for the design (kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, other), and I would like everybody to show how it can be done: Sketches on the back of and envelope or architect drawings. It doesn't matter, just bring it on.
Please also write a little about the how and why.

Mia

      Find din nye laptop på kelkoo.dk. Se de gode tilbud her - http://dk.yahoo.com/r/pat/mm