[Cob] Western suburbs of Washington, DC

Henry Raduazo raduazo at cox.net
Mon May 18 19:06:39 CDT 2009

	Anyone interested in foundations (including a little stone masonry)
tomorrow (Tuesday) or foot mixing cob on Friday and Saturday: We will
meet at Carrie's house and drive to a nearby church.
	Directions to Carrie's house: US 15 to Lucket
	Left at the light into Lucket.
	Take the first right; this becomes Tailor's Town Road
	Drive past Tailor's Town
	The sign for Ecovillage is on the right
  	Mullen becomes Redwing Song
	Carrie's house is the next to the last house on Redwing Song
	Anyone interested, please let me know if you are planning on
coming!!!  I will wait for you and we will caravan to the Church.  I
will try to be at Carrie's by 9:00 AM tomorrow.
Ed