[Cob] Coblist Digest, Vol 7, Issue 99

LadyB ladyb_thefirst at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 14:28:29 CDT 2009

Dang I can't make it, more specifically my car won't right now, but I
forwarded it to a Portland area alternative builder of my acquaintance.

Am unclear if Quinn is actually a subscriber to this digest.  Either way
would like to please suggest that he announce this on PDX craigslist,
there are Events and other social listings there.  Know there's interest for
cob in the area.

Thanks for posting!  I'm really excited to see this work being presented.

Barbara