[Cob] New web site

Shannon Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Wed May 27 08:34:21 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Coblist Kahuna has been busy the last few weeks, and I have finally gone
live with a web site I have been planning for a while.  Basically it is a
place to post articles I write on various topics (I hate the term blog,
but I guess it technically is one).  The site contains a number of
articles particularly relevant to members of the coblist under the topics:
"lifestyle" and "housing", a few of the articles currently posted such
as "The Forty Acre House" and "Downsizing Your Life" were previously
published in "The Cob Web" (Cob Cottage Company's earthen building
journal).  Many of the articles are also the current basis of the public
talks I give which I mentioned in a previous email.  There are currently
about 15 articles posted, but I have another 50+ in progress, so it will
grow in time.  Hopefully some of you will find the site useful:

    http://www.lifestatement.com/

Phone: (800) 467-5820 |          - Natural Building Instruction -