[Cob] lorena stove

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Mon Jun 1 19:22:57 CDT 2009

Here is a link to a cob/mud boiler - which could come in awfully handy too.
I am trying to find a very cool article (link) about a portable rocket style
boiler, that the World Health Org was promoting - to use firewood more
efficiently in Africa.

http://www.rocketstove.org/images/stories/new%20mud%20stove%20for%20refugees
%20mar%2028%20%2009.pdf