[Cob] wool for insulation

Christopher Reinhart sandymud at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:01:29 CDT 2009

When I visited the Heart House in Oregon, Ianto told me that they ruined a
washing machine trying to wash the wool.  He said that after that they took
the unwashed wool, put it in plastic bags, and used it that way with good
results.

Here's a link to a table of R-values on wool insulation that I found (it's
for carded wool batts, so it probably won't be exactly the same as what
you're using, but it can serve as an approximation).
http://www.goodshepherdwool.com/Rvalue.htm

-Chris