[Cob] hard labor opportunity

Tys Sniffen tys at ideamountain.com
Tue Jun 16 22:50:01 CDT 2009

Well,

Since others put it out there on this list, I thought I'd throw out the
general invite: we're here in the woods near Santa Cruz California, cobbing
just about every day.  If you're in the area and want to know what it's like
to cob and/or would like to see the sort of design and planning going into
our off-the-grid low-impact homestead, send me an email introduction and
I'll send you directions to the place.

This is not a seminar invitation, but just throwing out the idea that if you
want to come and work for an afternoon, it might help you understand cob
building. if you don't know already.

Cheers,

Tys

Choose your own provider with no waiting periods with Spirit Dental and
Vision Insurance at

www.spiritdental.com