[Cob] Foundation for cob

Kristen Davenport kristen at boxcarfarm.com
Wed Jun 24 19:58:00 CDT 2009

No earthquakes here (very low earthquake risk) and yes, level ground (more
or less, it was leveled about 90 years ago, and wasn't that sloped to
start).

The other option would be a gravel/rubble trench with stones on top as the
stemwall. I do not understand the structural differences between a rubble
trench with stone stemwall and a stone foundation/stemwall.

Thanks for any feedback.

Kristen