[Cob] Soil Survey

rodger at inbox.com rodger at inbox.com
Tue Jul 28 20:08:20 CDT 2009

As well, it is beneficial to have SOME silt in your mix.  The silt is really just super fine sand, so it can help fill the gaps between the sand particles.  It can act much like mixed aggregate does for concrete.

However there is a point where it becomes too much, and that point depends on your clay and sand.

Do your own tests.  It's the only way to know.