[Cob] Water Woman Festival - Oct 1-4 @ Magical Joshua Tree (fwd)

kata polano aho.mitakuye.oyasin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 10:47:15 CDT 2009

Thanks for posting this Shannon, it is sure to be a great event that IS
truly needed.  Please pass the word on to other list serves and people you
think would enjoy the cumulative efforts for such a movement towards a
higher care and consciousness for the Earth.
I will be building two earthen structures for the festival, starting before
the 1st and having work continue through the 4 days of the event.  If you
wish to come down and lend a hand, please be in touch and we can work out
some details.
Thanks again, and many many blessings.

--
Kata