[Cob] Cobbing at Water Woman Festival

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 16:11:55 CDT 2009

Dear All,
We are all cobbing here in the desert before the festival connecting with the locals and meeting a nice group of earth builders. Just wanted to ask you to join us this week to begin a great movement made better. SunRay Kelley and others want you here to make that change we all want to see happen. Our arms are open waiting for your arrival.
see below for info.

Ray Cirino,

818-834-7074

www.raycirino.net

www.waterwomanproject.org

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.