[Cob] Spam on the coblist

Shannon Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Sat Oct 10 00:46:45 CDT 2009

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009, Susan Hagan wrote:

> Are they made of Cob?  Or havewe radically gone off topic?

Sometimes spammers subscribe to the list, in other cases spam is sent
using forged return addresses which occasionally are the address of
someone subscribed to the list.  In either case, these messages can
sometimes get through to the list.

Please don't respond to these messages on the list, email me privately if
you need to.  I remove all traces of these messages from the archives so
they are not getting addtional free advertising from the archives on the
internet.  Unfortunately, this is a slow manual process and every response
which includes the spam information in it is just more junk for me to
delete.

Thanks,

Phone: (800) 467-5820 |          - Natural Building Instruction -