[Cob] Bly Mountain Project

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 20:25:18 CDT 2009

Anyone who is interested in working on the cob house outside Klamath
Falls, OR please say so on the cob list and I will contact you with my
email address. If you are interested in holding cob workshops in late
summer and the following spring through fall, also please say so on the
list. I will get back to you.
This project involves a huge wall project as well as the house, an
outbuilding or two, courtyard, either a cob oven fireplace and/or rocket
stove and a cob floor with plenty of built in cubbies. I'm also looking
at the potential for a semi underground south facing enclosed year round
garden with a cold sink.
If you would like to stay for a year or two and have a self contained
unit on wheels to live in, please let me know.