[Cob] cob building design acceptance]

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 21:01:42 CDT 2009

I hope you can see it soon, I'm scouting enough straw for a good start
and hope to have it here on pallets and under tarp before the snows hit.
Then, as long as I get the bags for the earth bag wall centers, chicken
wire and barbed wire, we can make a good dent in the project by the end
of next year.
I just have to finish the alternative materials packet before about mid
Dec. You may have seen my msg to the list about the books I'll submit in
the packet. Hopefully the Director of Building will be impressed enough
to pass it. If he does then the only thing I will need is for Shane, my
Civil Engineer, to add the bedroom to the plans so I can have wood heat.
I just hope he has time for that by Dec.