[Cob] mold or fungus?

Bryan bryantree at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:02:47 CST 2010

Bleach is likely more toxic to people than the mold.   But Baking soda &
vinegar are excellent for killing mold.  I would use baking soda and a
little water to wash it off.  Then soak some vinegar on it.  It is not
possible or wise to kill all mold as it lives everywhere.

Check out my site-> www.BryanTree.Com
Bryan Hilbert
552 3rd Av S. #1
St Petersburg, FL  33701
727-386-8733 or 386-Tree
727-804-7268 cell
727-489-1009 Fax

Buddha: Consider others as yourself. ...