[Cob] Next step

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:40:39 CST 2010

Thank you Bill. My next step is to give more detail on things like cob
floor layers and cob recipes plus I need to make some test samples for
psi testing, specs on appliances, etc.
Does anyone here think the following is helpful to our cause? I didn't
submit it yet because I don't know if the tests were great or detrimental.

EARTHBAG HOUSING: STRUCTURAL BEHAVIOUR AND
APPLICABILITY IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
by
Bryce Callaghan Daigle
A thesis submitted to the Department of Civil Engineering
In conformity with the requirements for
the degree of Master of Science in Engineering
Queen’s University
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
September, 2008
Copyright © Bryce Callaghan Daigle, 2008