[Cob] wiki-tiki site

Mary Hooper mjhooper at indylink.org
Wed Feb 17 11:36:54 CST 2010

Janet...the way you explain it sounds quite exciting to me, who has
not even started to mush mud for my cob fairy house or oven, despite
my house sitting on a mine of clay soil.
	With what you propose, if we can get those who do the research to
enter it into the site, (which is one more task that takes more time
out of busy days, sadly) then people like me,  isolated in the
boonies miles from other cob enthusiasts, will  have  helpful
information to begin the process of getting local approval. I have
been looking at land and when i find the piece with southern exposure
and a water supply, I hope it has clay soil, too.

  Coblist is great for making contacts all over the place and
learning a bit at a time, but this new format will be a good
geographical reference tool, also. It has a different function than
coblist and is most welcome. Thanks for being a do-er instead of a
contemplat-or!

MJ Hooper

Get travel smart. Read ConsumerTraveler.com