[Cob] Name for Website

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:06:22 CST 2010

On 2/17/2010 8:07 AM, Katherine K Hebenstreit wrote:
> Let me understand this.
>
> You opted for server space, don't mention if FTP is used or if it's
> webbrowser driven and you are looking for someone to administer it?

Hi yes, it is browser driven or server side.

By the way we need to create a place for entries from other countries as
well as make everything Building Official friendly so those who gave
permits can be contacted by those considering it. There is so much info
in other parts of the world that we can tie in with that, too.