[Cob] cob in TX

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Fri Feb 19 20:36:25 CST 2010

Yeah, the place that Mike built for himself was pretty interesting -
two story, two round towers with a connecting way between making a
dumbell shape, and topped with a south african reed thatch roof.

I lost track of Mike (a unix programmer by day) when he and his wife
sold it and moved away.

Another good source for cob and other natural building workshops/site
visits/etc in the Austin area is <http://DesignBuildLive.org>.
Kindra is part of DBL and often does workshops with them - the next
one is on Feb 27th, "Learn how to Beautify Drywall with Earth
Plaster".  see <http://designbuildlive.org/?p=1349>.  Oops... looks
like that's a popular one - it's full, but you can get on the waiting
list.