[Cob] Moldy test samples

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 19:48:16 CST 2010

Hi Ed,
No, it's a blue flame tiny heater. The sample actually spent about a
week or so in a cold unheated trailer. That's where the mold grew. Now
it is in close proximity to the heater, it is starting to dry out. I
just wonder if I didn't use enough straw and/or too much water even if
it holds together firmly. Most of all, I like your idea. Since I will
have a fireplace in the house, that should dry the cob walls well on the
inside as I go into fall and winter. I can use the pocket rocket in the
outbuildings beautifully though. Thank you for this insight and the picture.

Janet Standeford
Web Host for www.buildingnaturally.info
a resource for healthy homes
Created in TikiWiki (identical to WikiPedia)
Let's not just talk about it/Let's make it happen!
Ask for Admin ID&  Password to help create the site.
admin at buildingnaturally.info
The Green Globes standard, American Code Standard
for Green Building is to be released in late Spring.