[Cob] Portland Cement vs Lime Plaster

john fordice otherfish at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 00:11:18 CST 2010

Janet,
That's great news.
Can you give a synopsis of how your Plans Inspector was convinced to
change his thinking.
Did you cite anything in particular in your convincing him?
A good description of the process leading to your success will be
invaluable to others seeking
permit approval of cob.
Congratulations !

john fordice - cob research institute