[Cob] official psi samples

Bernhard Masterson bernhard_masterson at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:24:02 CDT 2010

Hi Janet,
   I assume you used something like a 4" drain pipe as your form for your test cylinders.  I would recommend lining the cylinder with a plastic bag before filling it with cob.  Then you can use the strength and slippery nature of the bag to remove the sample from the cylinder without damaging its integrity.  Once out of the cylinder you can easily peal away the plastic to allow the sample to dry.

- Bernhard

Get under a sustainable lifestyle umbrella, the carbon is going to hit the fan.

____________________________________bernhard_masterson at hotmail.com

Natural building instruction and consultation