[Cob] A cleaner cob oven for the future

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 17:04:30 CDT 2010

Dear Cobbers,
I'm days away from test firing this inner chamber cob oven and wantd to share the news. If it works as I know it will, you'll be creating these incerts like this stainless steel igloo shape. The heat from the fire is rapid and I see closing the stack after the fire is out to hols in the heat. Otherwise you burn for hours with black smoke killing the atmosphere. SunRay Kelly will tell you as well, we have junkyards here in LA that have it all that can change the way we build.

http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos/ec9b6a37-4e7a-41cd-be13-6f4aeee03a77

The Mad Scientist,
Ray

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.