[Cob] A very interesting technology

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 18:30:19 CDT 2010

Dear LadyB,
A few years ago I was at an airplane and jet junkyard. I was talking on my cell phone with one hand and rocking a 747 with the other. It doesn't matter how big something is, if it's balanced you can move very easily.
Ray

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.