[Cob] A breakthru rocket cob oven launch was successfull

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 13:15:03 CDT 2010

Dear All,
For those of you who ever wanted to have a cob oven to fundraise with by cooking pizza's, cookies, bread, brownies, crepes, etc. It's time to place your orders. It worked, the fastest, cleanest wood burning oven in the world. Any other cob oven will smoke you out and the city will shut you down. It's 7 years in the making. You could start cooking in an half hour instead of firing it for 3 or 4 with black smoke. I've built six rocket ovens in the past and this one stands alone. There are no sparks out the stack. I'm super happy and it looks like a huge opportunity is about to start for all of us. Around the world next.

Regards,
Ray Cirino

http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.