[Cob] Coblist Digest, Vol 8, Issue 93 - Exterior Door Building

Frank Hanlan fhanlan at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 15:52:28 CDT 2010

Hi Brian,

I have found http://www.greenbuildingadvisor.com/ to be a good site for this type of information and they have a place for posting questions as well and also check out  http://www.finehomebuilding.com/ .

Sincerely yours,
Frank Hanlan
Edmonton, AB

If you have not demonstrated that you can hear the truth and still act then don't expect to be told the truth.

If we have not ensured that global green house gas emissions have peaked and started down by the end of
2015 then it will be next to impossible to keep global average temperature rise under 2.4C which will mean
widespread flooding and the displacement of 400 to 500 million people.

> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:34:57 -0500
> From: Brian Liloia <evacindustry at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Cob] Making your own exterior doors?
> To: coblist at deatech.com
>
> Hi all:
>
> Does anyone have experience making their own exterior doors, particularly
> insulated doors? I'm just not that happy with the look of most stock
> commercial stuff. I have basic carpentry skills, and I realize building a
> solid door (that's problem-free) is no small task, but if anyone can speak
> if building (insulated) doors, let me know.
>
> Or if you know of any online resources or books, please post!
>
> Thanks!
>
> - ziggy
>
> --
> I live at http://dancingrabbit.org
> and this is the Year of Mud http://small-scale.net/yearofmud
30 days of prizes: Hotmail makes your day easier! Enter Now.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9729710