[Cob] claysandstraw blog (Kindra Welch and John Curry)

John Curry curryjc at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 14:07:03 CDT 2010

Kindra and I wanted to invite you to our new blog at wordpress.com

http://claysandstraw.wordpress.com/

This blog acts as a daily/weekly companion to our website claysandstraw.com. It will contain stories about the progress of current claysandstraw.com projects, natural building techniques, and other topics of import.

Please forward this to anyone that might have an interest in Natural Building, Cob, Adobe, Straw Bale, and Timber Frame construction.

We hope that you enjoy our stories we post.

Thanks
John, Kindra and the claysandstraw.com crew