[Cob] Wisconsin cob?

howard at earthandstraw.com howard at earthandstraw.com
Sun Jul 11 14:24:41 CDT 2010

I worked with some cob that had a little bit of lime in it and everyone's hands were burned by that evening and the cob wasn't that good either.  Lime in cob is not a good idea from my experience.  If you do it wear rubber gloves.

Howard Switzer, Architect
668 Hurricane Creek Road
Linden, TN 37096
931-589-6513