[Cob] Earthbag

Tim Boman lordcaradoc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 00:40:36 CDT 2010

Dan,

I have recently moved into the same area, living near Gig Harbor now.  Have
you done any testing of the earth in the area?  I have been learning from my
roommate that most of the geology of the Puget Sound Region is Glacial.  I
have been meaning to get a couple mason jars and do some test like they
discuss in 'The Hand Sculpted House'  I have been doing some digging (mainly
to hand dig a dry well off of our driveway and I think that aside from
removing the larger rocks, the earth may be nearly perfect for Cob.

Just a thought.

Regards,
Tim