[Cob] earthbag v2

Dan Burbank dan at crookedbear.com
Tue Jul 13 22:34:49 CDT 2010

All, yes tested extensively.  surface and as far down as 3 feet. I have good old glacial moraine. Rubble. Some silt, sandy soil and rock. I really wanted to do cob, am only at the earth bag stage because I really want to do a small out building. The closest person I have spoken with who has done cob, had to have clay trucked up from snohomish river valley. I just don't want to do that if I can avoid it. Still looking for people who are experienced with tis method to pick their brains.