[Cob] House Building Plans

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 01:05:07 CDT 2010

If all goes well with the County I don't see much to stop the building
of the cob house in the Spring.
I just spent two days getting the straw in.

This means we can proceed with the cob green house and cob oven this
summer. Let me know if you would like to come for that. No charge/No
pay. We will all learn how to make a miniature baffled cob stove for the
greenhouse.

As I said before, you are welcome to come at any time, just contact me
and you need to supply everything you need. There is a bathroom but it
is in the RV I live in. That would alleviate the need for a porta potty
(that I mentioned before),

Janet Standeford OR
www.buildingnaturally.info (Owned by you)
A resource for healthy homes.