[Cob] Mix

Dorothy Cordochorea dcordochorea at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 13:16:18 CDT 2010

My sympathies on living in an RV.  My husband and I and our large deerhound
lived in a 21' RV from the time that we sold our home last September until
Lee (my husband) exploded in April.  We are now in a cheap, very modest
rental duplex until we can get a permited dwelling on our property.
Washington County does not permit living in an RV even temporarily on one's
own land, except for medical hardship.  And they do not permit a tent to be
erected on one's own land for more than 10 days out of 30.  (It's *so
*wonderful
to live in a "free" country!)

Dorothy