[Cob] linseed oil

john fordice otherfish at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 13:07:32 CDT 2010

Tys,
The only thing I know about boiled vs raw linseed oil is that raw
tends to remain sticky when it dries.
Other than that, a cob sample mixed with boiled (in the mix, not
topical as in a surface treatment) has dried with no stickiness and
has weathered repeated rain exposure
with essentially no erosion.
john fordice