[Cob] just the tiniest bit off topic

Mary Lou McFarland louiethefifth at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 12:32:35 CDT 2010

One of the things that I learned via the cob list was the usefulness of the Lorena stove for impoverished third world countries.  Recently when visiting with a person that makes trips to Africa for building, food distribution, community development, I , of course, had to ask him if he also taught building the Lorena stoves.  He had never heard of them, but was well aware of the health issues with their conventional methods of in door cooking.  So i want to put together pamphlets, instructions, any useful information really for him so he can pass on the wealth of information represented here.
Thanks Guys!!
Mary Lou