[Cob] travel plans

Glenna Elf ladyglennaelf at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 12:34:14 CDT 2010

Hi folks....

    Next week I am planning a trip to  Rock Island, IL from Shreveport, LA.

    The trip will put me traveling through Little Rock , St Louis,  to
close by Davenport,IL .    As I have never been in that driving
directions....was wondering what side trips might be interesting.

    Anyone know any one that might have made a home or something for a
beginner  of this mindset to go see  or stop and visit...more or less
along that travel ??
    Would love to see something in real life instead of just seeing pictures.   Or to stop and visit with people who have done some thing using these methods  of building.

Glenna...

Save the Earth.  It is the only planet with chocolate