[Cob] Cob - travel plans for Glenna

Marlin Nissen marlin_nissen at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 17:13:06 CDT 2010

Glenna,

I've known a couple of folks that have lived/worked at Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage in NE Missouri,,,don't think that'd be very far out of your way north/northwest of St. Louis but not too far off the road from St. Louis to Keokuk, IA...

http://www.dancingrabbit.org/building/

Marlin

"I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate. " - George Burns