[Cob] natural builder available!

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Tue Aug 31 19:02:49 CDT 2010

At 6:52 PM -0700 8/29/10, jacques marmen wrote:
>Hello!
>my name is Jacques Marmen. I have for a long time been reading coblist, and
>am now putting it out there that i am available and open to any natural
>building projects that you might need to have done. I have lots of carpentry
>experience and have completed a cobworks apprenticeship program, as well as
>some other cobbing experience ... if you need a skilled worker on your site
>and you can either pay or trade home/food or some other worktrade, let me
>know- i want more experience, more practice, and more natural homes on this
>planet. let me know if you've got anything you need help with!

Hi James and other interested folks,

We've long had a Willing Workers in Appropriate Technology networking
list running for the purpose of hooking up people with projects and
vice versa in an apprenticeship/internship/barter sort of
arrangement.  See <http://greenbuilder.com/wwat/>.

Also, keep an eye on our Sustainable Building Calendar at
<http://calendar.sustainablesources.com>, where you'll often see
events of interest.  For those of you interested in getting bodies to
your wall raisings and such, the calendar is free and self-service.
Just click the "Add your event" link at the top of the left column.

--
Bill Christensen
<http://greenbuilder.com/contact/>

Sustainable Building Calendar: <http://Calendar.SustainableSources.com>