[Cob] 45 watt solar panel

Jill Hogan jill.hogan at mat.org.za
Mon Oct 11 03:16:54 CDT 2010

  Hi for four of the years I lived in a caravan while building a house I
only had a 45w panel. It ran all the lights in the caravan 5 lights,
charged my cell phone, ran a radio and cd player, a little lap top and a
fan. It also ran the light in my temp bathroom outside. Water heating it
wont do any, heating element chews mega watts.

Jill