[Cob] Referring to other sites??? (Charmaine Taylor)

Kevin Brown brownkc at care2.com
Fri Oct 15 10:30:59 CDT 2010

I don't like filling up this list with needless comments, but in my
opinion respect comes first in any communictation that is going to
really be helpful to others.  Honestly, disrespectful comments like this
are more of a turn off to me than talking about solar energy.
Let's keep it real people.

Peace and Love

Kevin