[Cob] no need for plaster

Christopher Reinhart sandymud at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 16:09:55 CDT 2010

The exterior of my two cob buildings have gone for five years with no
plaster - there is only very minor erosion on the windward side of one
building. It does seem that now that the erosion has started, and the water
has made small channels, that it is happening more rapidly, but I'm guessing
it's still less than 1/2" deep. I plan on adding plaster in the future,
mostly for aesthetic reasons.

-Chris Reinhart