[Cob] Cob project seeks the interested...

Leslie Sanazaro lesliesanazaro at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 10:32:04 CDT 2010

Hi everyone on Coblist!

I've been on this list serve for quite some time now and have learned a lot reading all the conversation and information that goes back and forth.  So firstly, thanks everyone!  :)

I am writing to let any interested parties know that I am currently working on a cob project here in St. Louis, MO.  Anyone who's interested in getting some experience or who has expertise to lend is surely WELCOMED!!
The project is a garden wall.  We've been working on it on and off for awhile now, but the stem wall and first bit of cob is now in.  We're also doing some of the wall straw bale style for the experience (and to save time as winter quickly approaches!).

Anyone who is interested, please feel free to write.  We could probably put a couple of people up (if they are not from the STL area) for the duration of the project (likely the next couple of weeks or so).

Appreciate it and happy cobbing!  :)
Cheers-
Leslie.

Get the new cd at CdBaby.com!