[Cob] Facebook

Riki Bowden monad.riki at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 15:51:15 CST 2010

I would recommend using a well designed photo host such as
Picasa<http://picasa.google.com/> and
video host Youtube because they easily integrate with website design and
social networking tools such as Facebook if that's something that is desired
from this group in the future.

Alternately, there is a popular Natural Building Facebook group at
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6799550793 involving many of the big
names in the cob and natural building world. I'd recommend this. It's
important to get our work out there for those not in the "in" crowd to see.

cheers,
      Riki