[Cob] Got the Permit Approval

Jill Hogan jill.hogan at mat.org.za
Fri Feb 25 03:30:03 CST 2011

Hey Janet this is absolutely great, enjoy every minute of the journey
rather than striving for the end product, important but the journey is
the best, may yours be filled with laughter, creativity and wonderful
hands and feet that arrive to assist you
Jill

--
*Jill Hogan*
McGregor Alternative Technology Centre "MAT"

www.mat.org.za <http://www.mat.org.za>
Phone: 023 625 1533

Signature

"Be the change you wish to see" Mohandas Ghandi

If you do not wish to receive these mails, email us with unsubscribe in
the subject. Thanks