[Cob] Cob Student Travels

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:39:32 CST 2011

Hello,
You are more than welcome to stop by my place 32 miles to the NE of
Klamath Falls, OR when you get to Oregon.
My plans are a year round garden on a mountaintop that gets to 15 below
for about a week on the average.

A Cob house with no wall insulation.
A cob oven outside.
A cob cistern.
Goats, Chickens and Trout Enclosures made of cob with protection from
wolves, cougar, coyotes and predatory birds.

I'm replying to all so anyone else interested in these can contact me.

I meet with Oregon Institute of Technology Dept Heads, interested in
working on this project with their students, sometime this month.

This is a rare opportunity to help sway the codes and attitudes of
Officials in other areas as well, with facts and the experiences of the
Officials here after the house is built.