[Cob] Permitted cob house

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 22:41:13 CDT 2011

Hi all,
I met with OIT today and amazing things are going to be happening. I
also talked with KCC the community college and they will join us. Four
other places I contacted are Habitat for Humanity, the Tribe, a group in
town that helps build with alternative materials and the high risk kids
who are already in construction.

Tonight I put together a website for this project at
http://www.mystonehaven.com

If you cannot register use the following for now. admin and password(for
the password).

Several things are changing. The foundation will be trenches with
compacted gravel and a build up of rock on the outer and inner wall.
There will be insulation.

There may be other changes and as soon as OIT and I work out the
different aspects of the project, I will put them on the website with
all the details.

Looks like ground will be broken when the snow is gone and the house
should be done before fall.

If anyone is serious about coming to work on this, please contact me
with a firm commitment of dates.

Janet