[Cob] post a message

melody McCarthy melody at wildblue.net
Wed Apr 27 15:35:33 CDT 2011

I have a twenty acre parcel of land with power, good well, septic, phone
line all in and working.
Year round property access, very low taxes in Lake County, Oregon For Sale.
There is a 50' X 20' with additional 20'round on one side Cob building.
Walls are 7' about 6" thick.
There are some windows in and doors on each end.
We have engineered trusses onsite for roof and some OSB sheeting and metal
roofing as well.
There is a raised bed garden in and fenced. three outbuildings in
usable/good condition. We use one for
a starting our garden plants.
We have a really good start on a large pond and have small wind mill to be
used for pump.
Large chicken coop with power and water.
K-12 school near by.
We would like $25,000 for this. We are very flexible and will consider lease
option and minimal down
will negotiate with you for manageable payment and terms.
 We have additional two adjoining 20 acre plots that could be purchased.

You might also wish to purchase the DCHD 6 Allisan Chombers cat with dozer
and winch.
430 case front end loader.
55500 ford backhoe yard and 1/8th bucket 24" dipper needs some repairs.
You won't find any better deal on this kind of equipment.

We have a 39' self contained Cambria motorhome that is quite livable and
sits inside the cob structure.
Buy this too to live in while you build.

We have high speed internet access and satellite TV (dish TV).

Beautiful views of table rock and lots of great hiking.
UPS and fuel delivery. (two large tanks, up too 600 gallons onsite, and one
propane 100 cubics)
All appliances stay if you want. Small jacuzzi and bathroom in the cob
"home".
We have been breeding superb Orpington Rock crosses and they can stay too.

We must give up this dream because of back injury compounded with age.

Serious inquiries only please. Pictures available on request.

E-mail is the best way to contact us cgregg at wildblue.net
or call after 12:00 pm (PT) 541-576-2297