[Cob] Stone Haven

Janet Standeford janet.standeford at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 23:11:08 CDT 2011

Well http://www.mystonehaven.com is up and running thanks to a member of
this list. Thank you, T Fry.

I will try to register everyone that registered earlier before we
decided on this site program. If you wouldn't mind doing it again though
it would be appreciated.

Nabil Taha has decided to donate some time to help us with some of the
issues regarding building here.
He is the Civil Engineer and Professor in this area that is known for
his expertise in building with earth.

I am looking for anyone able and willing to help prepare and stage
materials needed for the house. Such as peeling the logs and getting
them to where they are needed. I figure that 10 people could take turns
for 15 minutes at a time over a weekend and get it done.

A 5 ft backhoe is being donated for the project and should be here
within the month. It was sent to have some repairs done prior to
bringing it here.

I will be allowing people to use the motorhome bathroom while you are here.